Thursday, October 7, 2010

Customized Designs for The Knoxville Photo Booth Company

Let me just say, photo booths weren't around when I got married five years ago. I sure wish they had been, because I think they are totally cool! If I could redo my wedding, I would definitely have one! Guests sit in vintage style photo booths and have their pictures taken with fun and goofy props. And it even prints while you wait so guests have a keepsake to remember all the fun they had at your wedding!

There is a great company here in Knoxville, aptly named The Knoxville Photo Booth Company, whose photo booths take 6 pictures at a time on a 4x6 print. The bride and groom can even personalize the center strip of the print with a completely custom wedding design! Below are just a few samples I have designed:
If you are interested in having a photo booth at your wedding (or any other event!), contact Dawn at (865)603-4900.